In this episode, Erica Ross-Krieger interviews author, keynote speaker, inspirational teacher, and former world champion athlete, Dan Millman. Dan’s seminal body of work, The Peaceful Warrior’s Way holds valuable wisdom for all entrepreneurs.
Listen in as Dan shares:
• Key principles of The Peaceful Warrior’s Way that will help entrepreneurs deal with the changes and challenges of the last 18 months.
• How listening to “opinions,” on social media and elsewhere, stops us from accessing wisdom from our own hearts.
• Why comparing ourselves to others is the greatest insult to our own life process.
• How the arena of world competitive gymnastics, including the recent Olympics, and Simone Biles’ decision to put her mental health first – can inform our priorities as entrepreneurs.
• Where to learn about his four online courses.
• How one of the online courses, Master the Path of the Peaceful Warrior, can support entrepreneurs in: Discovering Self-Worth, Reclaiming Your Will, Opening to Abundance, Taming Your Mind and Body, Trusting Your Intuition, Facing Your Fears, and more.
• A peek into the process he went through in writing his memoir, (and a sneak peek at the title:), which comes out in a few months.
• The wisdom lessons available from to accessing Dan’s free “Life Purpose Calculator” on his website.
Connect with Dan Millman:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/officialpeacefulwarrior
Dan Millman, Bio
Dan Millman is a former world champion athlete, university coach, martial arts instructor, and college professor.
After an intensive, twenty-year spiritual quest, Dan’s teaching found its form as the Peaceful Warrior’s Way, expressed fully in his books and lectures
His eighteen books have inspired and informed millions of readers in 29 languages worldwide. The feature film, “Peaceful Warrior,” starring Nick Nolte, was adapted from Dan’s first book, based upon incidents from his life.
Much of Dan’s time is devoted to writing and speaking. His keynotes, seminars, and workshops influence men and women from all walks of life, including leaders in the fields of health, psychology, education, business, politics, sports, entertainment, and the arts.
Dan and his wife Joy live in Brooklyn, NY. They have three grown daughters and five grandchildren.